Earn an early shopping pass to our Exclusive Presale when you volunteer at a Posh Little Closet sale!
Be one of the first to shop at our Posh Little Closet sale by volunteering for at least 3 hours before, during or after a sale. When you work as a volunteer, you earn an early shopping pass to the Volunteer Presale on Thursday and the Exclusive 1/2 Presale on Friday.
Volunteering at a Posh Little Closet event is not all hard work, we know how to have a good time too. If you volunteer on Friday, we offer free coffee to get us rolling in the morning time and provide a free meal to anyone working around lunch time. My thought is…isn’t it always better to get work done while you are surrounded by girlfriends and food?!? As a volunteer, you also have the chance to win some fabulous prizes exclusively for those who dedicate their time helping us prepare for a PLC event. Being a volunteer not only earns you the opportunity to shop early, meet lots of new friends, enjoy free food, have a chance at some great prizes, but you also get the satisfaction in knowing that you took part in something that will be a great blessing to so many families!
The following Volunteer presale info applies to Port Orange sale only:
The Exclusive Presale for Volunteers is Friday March 24th 1pm-2:30pm and March 25th 9am-9:30am for 1/2 Price sale
1pm-1:30pm: Volunteers 9+ hours 1:30pm-2:00pm: Volunteers 6+ hours 2:00pm-2:30pm Volunteers 3+ hours
- Remember to check in with Kitty, at her Mary Kay table if you are shopping the Presales. (If you have yet to complete your volunteer hours, you will need to provide your name and shift time when you arrive)
- To be fair to the many volunteers who have sacrificed their time to earn their early shopping privilege, no guests will be allowed to accompany volunteers attending the volunteer presale. (Exceptions only made for first time mom’s who will have someone help them shop, but will refrain from shopping themselves)
- Please review all other shopping guidelines for additional information.
– additional ways you can earn 3 volunteer hours if you can’t physically volunteer at the sale.
- Hubby Helper – If your significant other is available to help with set up or break down of our display racks either on Thursday evening or Sunday evening.
- Heavy Lifter – If you, your significant other or teenage son can help move large items off the sales floor and into shopper’s vehicles for 3 hours during Thursday’s Presales 4pm – 8pm.
- Food or Drink Donations – If you can donate lunch or beverages (bottled water, coffee and creamers, canned drinks).
- Hanger Donations – If you have a 13 gallon size bag full of children’s hangers you can donate.