Are you too busy to prepare and tag all of the children’s items you would LOVE to sell at a Posh Little Closet event? Let our tagging team do it for you.
- Contact Us to let us know that you would like to reserve your spot and you will be assigned a tagger and provided their contact information.
- Fill out the Tagging Service Agreement and include it with the items you will be dropping off to your assigned tagger.
- Register for the upcoming sale (including your log in and password on the TSA) and pay the $10 registration fee…a portion of this covers supplies for the tagger.
- Sort through the items you would like to consign, being sure they meet Posh Little Closet standards. See the Acceptable Items page for more details.
- Include at least half the necessary hangers for your clothing.
- Arrange pick up or delivery of your items to your tagger. You can monitor the sale of your items on our online inventory database throughout the sale.
- A member of our tagging team will re-sort, hang, prepare, input, tag and deliver your items to the sale.
- You will make 50% of your sales…a great reward for not having to do much work!
- You will be responsible to pick up your unsold items after the sale ends during our Consignor Pick up unless you wish for them to be donated.
- If you enjoyed your tagging service and want to utilize the same tagger in the future, we can make her your permanent tagger for all sales.
Contact Us for more information or to reserve your spot!