Savvy moms don’t pay retail, they save 50% – 90% off retail prices.
Shopping at a Posh Little Closet sale is like no other shopping experience. We offer an impressive variety of gently used or new children and baby items at truly amazing prices! If you are a savvy mom, you will quickly see that you can spend $40 and easily get $100 worth of items. This is all the more reason to buy what you need now and for the future. Some of the items you may find at a PLC sale are:
• ALL SEASONS Baby and Children’s Clothing – newborn through junior sizes
• Maternity Clothing
• School Uniforms
• Women’s Handbags
• Shoes and Accessories
• Baby / Children’s Furniture – including cribs, twin beds, changing tables, and rockers
• Baby Gear – strollers, high chairs, car seats, swings, bouncers, carriers
• Baby items – crib sheets, receiving blankets, towels
• Feeding Necessities – bottles, sterilizers, bibs, bottle warmers
• Books, DVDs, CDs, Puzzles
• Gaming Consoles, Video Games, TAG Readers, MobiGos
• Seasonal Items – swim suits, swim gear, holiday outfits and accessories
• Sporting Goods and Games
• Toys, Toys and more Toys
• And Much More…
Our sales are also opportunities for you to purchase handmade items from our local vendors and other specialty goods from our business vendors.
Below you will find a breakdown of the different shopping times for our Posh Little Closet sale.
| Volunteer/ Consignor Presale
||Thurs, July 13th
|Consignor Presale||Thurs, July 13th
|Facebook Fan Presale
||Thurs, July 13th
||4pm – 8pm
|Public Sale #1
||Fri, July 15th
|Volunteer 1/2 off Presale
||Sat, July 15th
|1/2 Price Public Sale||Sat, July 15th
Volunteer – If you enjoy being one of the FIRST shoppers to a great sale, consider volunteering. The number of hours determines how early you get to shop on Thursday. All volunteers who work 3+ hours gets to shop an Exclusive 1/2 Price Presale on Saturday.
Consignor – If you are a consignor, be sure to see Kitty at the Mary Kay table to check in so you can shop the right after the volunteers. Those who are participating with a Vendor Table are also allowed to shop this presale time.
Facebook Fan – To shop our Facebook Fan Presale, all you have to do is like us on Facebook and RSVP to our Facebook Fan Presale Event (under the events link right below our cover photo). We would greatly appreciate you also sharing our event with all of your Friends!
Public Sale – Friday is the first day that our sale is open for the Public to come and shop.
Exclusive 1/2 off Presale– If you took the time out of your busy schedule to volunteer, we want to reward you. You get the opportunity to shop our half off sale early. Thank you so much!
1/2 Price Sale –Many of the items for sale will be marked 50% on the last day. Look for a star or dot on the tag to determine if the consignor has chosen for it to be discounted. All items not marked with a star or dot will remain the original price. *Note the volunteers who work 3 or more hours now earn a pass to shop the 1/2 Price Presale early as well!
It is our desire that each Posh Little Closets sale is a blessing to many excited shoppers. As we consider how we can create an enjoyable shopping atmosphere while being proactive in preventing accidents and unwanted incidents, we have compiled some shopping guidelines.
- We at Posh Little Closet love children and are excited to be a valuable resource to their families. But in order to ensure their safety and the safety of the hundreds of people who shop our Presales (including many pregnant women who could easily trip or fall on a little one running around or stroller in the walkway), THERE ARE NO CHILDREN ALLOWED AT THE FACEBOOK FAN PRE-SALE . The only exception is a baby being worn in a carrier or a child age 10 and up.
- Children are welcome to accompany an adult to the Public sales on Friday and Saturday (1/2 price). Please ensure your child remains near you at all times. If you are bringing in a stroller, please do not place unpaid merchandise in it while you are shopping…this will avoid accidentally leaving with something that was not paid for.
- It is best to only bring your wallet when you come to shop. Over-sized handbags and large diaper bags are NOT allowed into the sale.
- We provide extra-large IKEA shopping bags to hold your merchandise while you shop. You can also use it to hold your keys, wallet and phone.
- Posh Little Closet’s preferred method of payment is cash, but for your convenience we also accept debit, visa, mastercard, discover and amex.
- Due to the nature of a consignment sale business, ALL SALES ARE FINAL!
- If at the sale you want to purchase a large item, please bring it to the registers and we will hold it for you. Or if you need help moving it, just flag down a volunteer for assistance. DO NOT REMOVE THE TAG as this creates a potential situation where the item will be unsellable if the tag gets lost.
- Remember to bring your shopping lists and sizing charts. Thanks consignment mommies for this fabulous shopping resource!