Posh Little Closet is known for great quality, gently used children’s items. We strive to maintain that reputation so that our shoppers will continue to have confidence knowing that they can get great deals on high quality items every time they shop with us. This is why we hold such a high standard when we determine what we will include in our sale. Maintaining this standard not only builds Posh Little Closet’s reputation and results in happy shoppers, but it also impacts the overall success of consignors. The better quality a consignor’s items are, the better they will sell.
Bring the best of what you have! Posh Little Closet gladly accepts clothing, shoes and accessories in ‘like new’ condition, baby gear and equipment that is clean and in good working order and other gently used items. If you would be happy to buy it as a shopper, you can be proud to sell it as a consignor!
Items we do NOT accept:
• Out-of-date clothing – It will not sell!
• Clothing from Kmart (Wonder Kids) ,Walmart ( Gran animals, Faded Glory) or Target ( Mossimo)
• Any item that has an odor, is stained, torn or extremely worn.
• Items with missing buttons, broken zippers or lost parts.
• Battery operated toys or other items that are without batteries.
• Books not in ‘great’ condition (has tears or writing on it).
• Baby equipment that is not clean.
• Toy sets with missing pieces.
• VHS Tapes will NOT be accepted.
• Car Seats that are expired or have been in an accident (you must sign a <waiver> to sell any car seat).
• Cribs manufactured before June 28, 2011 (dictated by new safety standards)
• Non-name brand stuffed animals.
• Noticeably used bottles, sippy cups and other feeding items.
• Any item that has been recalled (and has not been corrected to make safe)
To check if any of your items have been recalled, please visit the Consumer Product Safety Commission or We Make It Safer. Remember that it is the sole responsibility of the consignor to ensure they are not selling recalled items.